All school uniform is available to purchase online via mapac (click on the logo below to access the website):
Leaflets with details on how to place an order can be obtained from the school office.
We understand that school uniform can be expensive. Therefore, there is no requirement that children wear the WPS logo on every piece of uniform. Supermarket bought polo shirts, trousers and skirts are fine to wear. Where possible, we encourage children to display the school logo on cardigans and jumpers.
If you are experiencing challenges in financial circumstances, please speak to our family workers who run a uniform exchange scheme. Please speak to Susan or Trezett for more info. Their page can be found by clicking here.
– Black or grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers.
– Blue checked or striped school dress in summer.
– White or pale blue blouse or polo shirt.
– Royal blue cardigan, sweatshirt or fleece.
– White socks or royal blue, grey or black tights.
– Black flat lace up, buckle or velcro fastening shoes.
– Black or dark grey trousers (long or short)
– White or pale blue shirt or polo shirt
– Royal blue sweatshirt, jumper or fleece.
– Black / grey socks
– Black lace up or velcro fastening shoes.
– Plain shorts – Blue or Black
– Plain tee shirt – White or Blue
– Plain trainers for outside
– Track suit or jogging bottoms and sweatshirt for outside in colder weather. Girls may include a pair of socks (for when wearing tights with their uniforms).
Children may not wear jewelry to school. We cannot be responsible for articles lost or broken in school and so the simple rule is to keep them safely at home. If ears are pierced, children may only wear studs in line with the County Health & Safety Policy although children must be able to remove these for swimming and PE.